LaiHeng2014~~~年轻就是活力~~~~呵呵呵呵 !!!

罗马书 8:28 万事互相效力,叫爱神的人得益处。 腓立比书 1:9 所以我祷告的,就是要你们的爱心,在知识和各样的见识上,多而又多。


Don't afraid wrong, keep it up. Reminding myself everyday.

My name is Tan Lai Heng, I used to study Tourism and Hospitality Management and Certificate in Computing during Southern University was only a College at the moment. I was a student that didn’t even speak and listen English at all when I first day participated this big campus. I felt very depressing and nervous for each class because of totally I can’t understand what lecturers were teaching and talking about at the time. I encountered communication and writing problems with my homework and presentation. Luckily, some of lecturers were interpreting some meaning in Chinese to us for understanding. It is easier to complete works of effectiveness. In between learning progress, I have been modeled my mind, what should learn for those one and half year in Diploma of Tourism Hospitality Management is build up my English which I hope I can speak excellence English front of western guys. Furthermore, some of lecturers encouraged me to learn more and read more and equip more in order to contribute to the society, It was the starting point that lecturer enlightened me to get back to study hard within three years for finishing my degree holder.

0 评论:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
玩的时候玩,认真做事的时候认真。 独一无二~

成长

真正的成长就是聆听,观察,行动。

关注我的朋友